Saturday, January 20, 2007

Alexander's first zoo trip

Alexander is growing like crazy! He has gained almost a pound since birth and is getting to long for his "newborn" clothes. Although the 0-3 clothes are still a little big on my "little man". I cannot believe how fast the last 2 weeks have gone, he has already changed so much. There is no doubt that he looks like his daddy. In fact some time I look at Jeremy and can see some of Alexander's expressions. It is such an amazing thing to be a mom, I love it. It is so great to be the one that can almost always sooth Alexander. I also enjoy watching Jeremy be a dad, it is something that has come so natural for him. It is amazing to see how much he loves Alexander. I think he is complete fine with Alexander being his Birthday present that came 2 weeks early.

Alexander had his first trip to the Jacksonville Zoo on Tuesday the 16th. He slept thought the WHOLE thing, but Jeremy and I sure had a great time. He really enjoys to be in his stroller, and going out to
different places.





No comments: