Saturday, March 10, 2007

2 months

I love being a mom! It is the best! My heart grows every time I see Alexander smile at me. The other day he turned all the way around to see me when he heard my voice. How great is that? He is such a happy baby, he smiles all the time. I am nervous, Tuesday is Alexander 2 month shots and check up. I am sure he will be just fine, it is me I am worried about. Here are a couple of recent photos of my little booger.

He loves the camera now every time it flashes he smiles.

Dixie giving Alexander some love.


Libby cannot be shown up.
I love this picture.
I put Alexander in his bumbo so he would stay awake until nap time.
I guess he showed me.

Almost laughing...

Such a happy boy.

Can you see the resemblance????? Alexander is starting to look allot like his daddy. I guess I am fine with that. After all I think Jeremy is handsome! Jeremy is a proud daddy, he really loves for me to send him pictures on his phone through out the day. He is so wonderful to allow me to stay home and raise Alexander. I love every minute of it.

No comments: