Friday, May 4, 2007

4 months

It is hard to believe Alexander is 4 months old. He is a delight! He has been a little fussy the last couple of day I think he might cut some teeth while Jeremy is gone. Me and Alexander are staying with my mom while Jeremy is gone. We miss him so much. I know the next three weeks will fly by and he will be home but, for now it seems like forever!

Here are some pictures of Alexander's first week at his Grandma's. He went swimming for the first time at his Aunt Buff's house. It was a blast.



He loves the water!

Swimming in my new float fron Aunt Buff! How cool is it!

Alexander roasting marshmallow with me at his first bond fire.

Alexander got hot and Aunt Buff just happened to have a mini fan with her. Alexander loved the fan, he thought it was so funny.

Me and Alexander miss daddy very much!

I just love this little guy!

1 comment:

mama to many said...

YEA!! He is wearing his swimsuit from Mia and Poppy!!! It looks adorable with the hat! Evie hasn't worn her matching one yet! He is getting so big!