Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our little boy is now 10 months...
He is doing all sorts of new stuff and looking bigger everyday! In fact just tonight I was putting lotion on him and noticed that he legs have little hairs on them. I could not believe it! His teeth seem to be almost all the way in and he loves to use them. I have tried to let him take bites of food and he thinks it is so funny! He is now doing the sign for "more" all the time, sometimes I am not sure what he wants more of.... He really loves to feed himself. He is pretty much eating what I eat but I do still feed him at least one fruit and one veggie baby food a day. He is such a flirt! Where ever we go he smiles and laughs at everyone that will look his way and with those big blue eyes his has their hearts!


Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Cypress Gardens. He got to ride on the train, the old cars and the carousel.
It was so much Fun!




Me and Granny made a trip to the Eagle Ridge mall in Lake Wales and of all the stuff in the play area Alexander loved the dump truck!
Go figure!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course he would love the dump truck... it has HUGE wheels!! (as you can see, I've learned how to comment!!) Hope y'all are having fun! See you soon.