Sunday, January 13, 2008

1Year Photo Shoot

Alexander had a great 1 year photo shoot. All of his pictures turned out really good, even if he hated wearing a hat!
I love these of him in his "Tonka Truck" that Aunt Buff got him for his birthday. The funny thing is that he really gets in it like you see in the pictures.
I loved all the ones of us with him!
Alexander has changed so much. He has started really walking. As you know he took his first step back on Halloween and has continued to take 5-6 steps at a time. He can crawl so fast that he really did not care about walking. Well today he was taking to many steps to count.

He got a car from Pop and Granny for his birthday and I put it together 2 nights ago. He loves it, he climbs in through all the windows and through the door. He loves to check and make sure it has gas. He can make it go backwards, but he does not have the going forward yet.

He got a Tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa that he also loves. When he gets on it and I push him he tries to put his feet on the petals. It is amazing to me to see him do it, how does he know that is how it works?

He is really loving facing forward in his car seat. Mia and Papi got him a DVD player for the car, it is GREAT! He loves to watch it! He is really good in his seat without it except when it is dark. I am not sure why, I guess he thinks because it is dark he is supposed to go to sleep.

I am always excited to see what the next adventure is going to be.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His 1 yr old pictures turned out really great! I cannot wait to see him walking in person! I love y'all!!