Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is a video of Alexander and the choo choo. He loves choo choos like you cannot even imagine. His favorite show is Thomas the Train, and he asks to watch it all the time. I think it is amazing that he is so into something. He can hear a train in the distance, even before I hear it, and he so "choo choo" in the most excited voice.
He has now discovered M & Ms, and he is in love with them. If you give him one he will save it and lick it and then hold it then lick on it. He really makes it last just in case he does not get another one.
When I lay him down at night I have started to drop him in his crib. He bounces and laughs! Tonight when I went to lay him down he started laughing before we even got to his crib. I just know any day now he is going to figure out that he can climb out of his crib. I know he is able, he has just not put it together that he could climb out. Thank God! I am really hoping we can make it to Kansas before he figures it out.

No comments: