Sunday, January 24, 2010

31 years young!


Jeremy turned 31 on Friday! Wow! It is hard to believe but the first birthday I spent with Jeremy is his 21st. Seems like not that long ago we celebrated that birthday at Nana's house. Now here we are 10 years later and I love him more than I could have ever dreamed I would. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. It is wonderful to have him by my side no matter what I am going through. Thank you so much for being there and supporting me through all this craziness lately....I feel like I am the one who got the presents for your birthday! I love you!

Jeremy opening his gifts for me and Alexander. Alexander was so cute, Jer pulled out his red sox blanket and Alexander says "Wait Daddy there are cups too!" I love it!


We had our neighbors over on Friday night for some wings and fries (homemade, yummy)! We played games and I got Jer some of his favorite dessert, tiramisu....it was a blast.



At school on Friday we have Large Motor and all of the classes combine in the gym for a fun game. We played with the parachute on Friday it was alot of fun! Since Alexander loves this kind of stuff so much we are going to sign him up for tumbling classes at the YMCA.



I love this picture of Alexander just chilling in my chair watching TV.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A FUN TIME FOR JEREMY'S BIRTHDAY..GLAD WE GOT TO SPEND SOME BIRTHDAY TIME WITH HIM WHILE WE WERE THERE...HE GOT TO CELEBRATE ALL MONTH!!! LOVE YOU JER!! MOM