Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Day in Florida

Our last day in Florida we enjoyed some Lang's, one of my favorite places to eat. Alexander enjoyed some of Grandma's smoothie.



Granny and Pop went to eat with us too.




On the plane ride back we had to stop in Nashville but did not get off the plane. Alexander did not like this, he did not get that we landed and he did not get to get off. Truthfully I was ready to be off the plane too. I did snooze a little, while Alexander watched his movie and Alexander woke me up one time to say "Mommy, you sleeping?" I love him so much.



So many times I look at his beautiful little face and think how blessed I am that he is mine. God blessed me so much when He trusted me with him. Everyday is so much fun with him in it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I love those rosy cheeks! He looks so much like Jer in that last photo...=)