Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Fever


Seems like it has been FAR too long since we have been able to have some outdoor fun. But the last couple of week have been beautiful. Jeremy took Alexander to the park (free) Deanna Rose.


He fed the baby goats a bottle.



One of Alexander's school friends Brileigh came over to play. He had fun driving her all over in his gator.



Jer went out and washed the cars the other day.....they look good! Alexander had to help!



Alexander came out of his room last night, after I had put him to bed. He stood at the top of the stairs and in his very upset voice said "I am Mad" I could not help but laugh!!

His favorite things are his bike, the trampoline, monster trucks, colored pancakes with sprinkles, his train table, his spider man shoes and of course fruit snacks.

He HATES bugs, (like you cannot believe) corn well really any veggie but corn most of all, and dressing up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

"MIA" said...

I can picture him at the top of the stairs saying that...very funny. I hate bugs too...Herb said I made both Kristy and Jer hate bugs when they were little because everytime they would start to pick one up I would say..nooooo!!! They did outgrow that eventually