Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BIG NEWS


We made another visit to our favorite park Deanna Rose. This time Jeremy took Alexander fishing this time. He caught a "Green fish with black polka-dot" as Alexander says. He would not have anything to do with nor would he touch the worms.



As many of you know Alexander had his first visit to the ER last week. He was playing on the ottoman when fell off hitting his head on the bricks of the fireplace. He got 3 stitches, which he thinks is pretty cool cause he is 3! We did have to wrap him up in a sheet and hold him down. The first shot is before, the middle one is waiting on the gash to numb up and the last is after the stitches....notice how sweaty he is.....he fought us hard. It was an event I pray we do not have to relive anytime soon.



Mother's Day

Jeremy had to work Sunday morning so Alexander and I skipped church and went and got some guilt ridden donuts (500 calories). The painting is what we did with our kids at school, it was really cool that I got to paint it with him. For dinner Jeremy and Alexander took me out to one of my favorite restaurants Chapala. It was YUMMY!! Alexander did give me a very precious gift, he was sitting on my lap watching TV and he grabbed my arm and said "Mommy, I love you too much", I just melted!



The Big News is that we are moving to Opelika, Alabama. Jeremy got a job there and will be starting on June 14. So needless to say we will be VERY busy packing and moving.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mama to many said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

ScottELangley said...

Are you renting or buying? If you need any help with anything in Opelika let me know, and welcome. www.ScottELangley.com

Aunt Sarah said...

We are So glad your going to be closer! The pictures of poor little Alexander make me want to cry... i think this is why i am afraid to have kids lol. I guess every journey has their own little bumps in the road though!