Friday, August 13, 2010

Back tracking and catching up.

At the concert in the park.

Our new favorite B B Q place.


1st day of school


Alexander's new friend...Jack....he lives in our neighborhood and we get to see in almost everyday.


Leap Frog....it is an awesome indoor bounce house place.


Alexander all ready for church. We have found a church that we really like. It is called City Church, they will be starting up life groups in the next couple of weeks so we are excited to get involved.



This is what your face looks like when you pour salt in your mouth...


They new job is going ok. I have a REALLY rough class and not alot of help in my room. I have 20 two year old's and 16 of them are boys! MADNESS! Alexander is adjusting pretty good. He is having to get up at 6 am again so that makes for a long day for him. Thank you all so much for your prayers, they have really helped to make this week go better. Continue to pray for us as I do the next 2 months on my own while Jeremy is gone.









2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Looks like you are settling into your new hometown well :) that slide that Alexander was climbing up looked like such a neat place for him to play! Love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.