Saturday, October 16, 2010

Florida Visit

We made it down to Florida for Matthew's first birthday




Also for one of our friend's weddings, it was so fun to visit with friends and family.



For those of you wondering about me, I am doing MUCH better. I started getting much better when Mia came to visit the Sunday before Jeremy got home. She came and stayed the week with me and Alexander. What a difference it made to not only have wonderful company but to have so much help. She did some really wonderful things for me to help brighten up my mood. Taking wonderful care of Alexander, picking up and doing some much needed stuff around the house and having wonderful surprises for me when I got home. It really helped me come out of the depression and anxiety I had fallen into. I still have my bad days and moments but I am doing much better, thank you all so much for your prayers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: