Saturday, February 26, 2011

My BIG 4 year old


While in Gainsville a couple of weeks ago we got Alexander's pictures done. How sweet is this little boy!




I think this one is my favorite!



Alexander is funny these days....or at least he thinks so!

He changes his favorite color everyday.

He tells me all the time I have never done this before, (whatever it is we are doing, going to the park, movies, ect) and I will tell him yes you have.....he will say no mom not since I was 4.....drives me nuts.

He has his next 3 birthdays planed out....yesterday he got an Airhead at walmart and told me he wanted an airhead party.

He loves school and going to the gym, he really just wants to be with his friends and play.

One of his favorite thing to do is to run and hide whenever Jeremy gets home so he will have to find him. Funny thing is it is always the same hiding place.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

too cute! i love the pictures.