Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update

I must say this is not my favorite picture but I wanted to show you what my eye looked like when I woke up Sunday morning. On Saturday I went to an urgent care Doctor that thought it was a bacterial infection and gave me a scrip for antibotics, he also told me if it got any worse that I needed to go to the ER.


So this is what I looked like when I woke up the next morning, it was twice as bad as when I went into urgent care. So we drove back from Birmingham to the ER and that Doctor saw me for about 5 mins to tell me it was Allergies. To go home and take Benedryl.....REALLY!

The ER doctor did refer me to an ENT. I went to the ENT Monday morning and he gave to 2 different types of antibotics saying that if I was any worse he would admit me to the hospital. He also said if I got any worse he wanted me to come back in.


I had a check up today with him, he said I looked much better today, he was very happy with the way the antibotic was working.



I also so my OBGYN today for my post op appt, he also said I looked great. He released me to resume normal activity.


After this really rough 5 weeks starting with Alexander getting strep and ending with me with an unknown bacterial eye infection I believe we are done. It is time for health and healing in the Burgess home. We are praying for a time of rest and restoration for our family.

No comments: