Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I am so excited for what 2012 holds for my family.  2011 has held some wonderful times for me.  New friends, new adventures and amazing experiences.  We started out the year finding out Alexander was going to be a big brother but the baby was in my tube and had to be surgically removed.

Jeremy and I celebrated 8 wonderful years,  how blessed I am to have him as my team mate for just over 11 years.  We had a beautiful summer filled with family, beaches and alexander learning to swimming.  Turned 31 (ouch), spent some time in Jacksonville catching up with old friends.

Alexander moved to up to his pre kindergarten class, learning all kinds of different things!  He was an angry bird for Halloween and loved trick or treating!  What a fun year it has been for him!

Again in November we found out that Alexander was going to be a big brother but it ended in miscarriage.  We had a wonderful thanksgiving with family and this Christmas was the best yet.

I am looking forward to the growth that 2012 will bring and the new adventures with a 5 year old and an amazing husband of almost 9 years. 

No comments: