Thursday, May 30, 2013

18 Weeks

Sorry for the not so great picture:)

The Big Brother went with us to the doctors appointment and ultra sound yesterday.


Baby Jett's Foot


This is hard to see but this is Jett's face looking right at you.


Thank God I have started to feel better.
I cannot eat Popcorn, Pizza and Donut....sickie!
But I am craving panda express, too bad we don't have one:( and Alfredo!
I have gained 15 pounds...eek.  Dr seems to think this is great being I am 1/2 way done.
I gained 25 with Alexander I want to stay under that this time.  Granted I am 30 lighter starting out this pregnancy.

Alexander is very excited and loves helping look at and pick out stuff for Jett.
He is going to be the best Big Brother.  I am so glad God choose him to be a big brother.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: