Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Loving every moment

I love this picture. They were all three looking at Jeremy. I guess I am lucky I got them all to lay together. Alexander is getting so big. He is making more noises now that sound like letters. He is grabbing everything in site. He smiles and laughs all the time. His little personality is shining more than ever. I love every moment I get to spend with him.

 
Posted by Picasa


JAMBA JUICE! We now have one in Jacksonville. When me and Jeremy went to NYC Auntie Brenda took us there. So we went, it seems that Alexander loves it as much as we do.
 
Posted by Picasa


Alexander is grabbing everything. Here he is in the bath trying to hold ALL of his toys at once.
 
Posted by Picasa


GROSS! Alexander trying bananas for the first time.
 
Posted by Picasa


Here we are enjoying the pool in the back yard. I think Jeremy and I liked the cool off as much as Alexander.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Alexander went for a swing on his swing to dry off after his swim.
 
Posted by Picasa


One of Alexander's new favorite things is Dixie. He thinks it is so funny when Dixie plays tug of war.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: