Friday, June 29, 2007

Our little man will be 6 months on the 4th of July. I cannot believe it has been half a year. He is such a joy, Jeremy and I talk about how blessed we are to have each other and him. God is GREAT!
He is still nursing, and I do not see it ending anytime soon. He also loves his solid foods! We have not tried anything that he will not eat. He loves peas, carrots, squash, prunes and every other kind of baby food you can think of. We have not tried any of the meats yet. He is not quite old enough. He always eats in his highchair. He likes to be in it. I can let him sit in it and play even when he is not eating.
We still get in his pool nearly everyday. He loves to splash in it and I love it cause it makes him take a great nap. He pretty much loves to do anything outside.
Still no "mama" he must be saving it for a special day. He says "dada" all the time and when I do something he does not like he will say "n-n-n-n-n-n".
Below is a special picture, I took it because that outfit was Jeremy's. I think Alexander looks so good in it.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: