Monday, October 8, 2007

9 months old

Mommy's Boy
 


Well we are officially parents of a 9 month old.

Alexander has grown so much in the last couple of months it is hard to keep track of all the new stuff he is doing. We had a doctors appointment today because Alexander has a cold. He is now 21 pounds 11 ounces and 30 inches long. Everyone that sees him cannot believe he is only 9 months old.

He loves to eat, I have been giving him Vanilla Wafers, Cheerios, and Gerber Puffs. He does really good at pacing himself. I was worried he would shove a bunch in his mouth but he eats them one at a time. He is still nursing, he nurses every 4 hours and eats 3 jars of baby food a day. One for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bananas are his favorite currently although I did give him some spaghetti the other night and he loved it. Spaghetti is my favorite!

He is everywhere. He is crawling and pulling up on everything. He is holding on and walking down the couch and other furniture. He loves wheels, he has a dump truck and that is all he plays with on it. He loves to look down when riding in his stroller to see the wheels spin.....I guess he is all boy.

He now has 4 teeth, and I thought he would never get any! They have come in enough that when he smiles I can see the ones on top and when he cries I can see the ones on the bottom.

He starting waving bye bye, but only when he wants to. He still says "Di di" for Dixie and now he says "Ibb" for Libby. It is so cute when he says it because he does it in a high pitch tone. Which is how I say their names. Jeremy taught him how to give high fives. Jeremy is so excited that he has taught Alexander a cool trick.

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow holds for us...


Here is one of the gates we have had to put up for Alexander. No matter what side of them he is on, he wants on the other!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there... Alexander is such a sweetheart. I miss you all so much, I check every day for an update to see all of his new tricks! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

THE GATE PICS ARE PRICELESS...HARD TO BELEIVE HE IS ALREADY 9 MONTHS OLD...SLOW DOWN ALEXANDER...I NEED TO CATCH UP WITH YOU SO I DON'T MISS A THING!!BUT I DO MISS YOU..AND YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY, OF COURSE.