Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Look at Alexander's teeth!

I took these pictures after he ate a biter biscuit, what a mess they make...but he loves them. I love these pictures, they are the first ones that I have that you can see this teeth.
 



Alexander has learned a couple of new things this week. He has started dancing, it is so cute. He bobs his little body up and down and shakes his head no. It is the funniest thing. He loves door, he opens and closes them over and over. He loves to help with the dishes. He will pull out either the spoons or his bottle nipples and play with them while I unload it. Below you will see his favorite thing...the fridge. He love the bottles on the bottom shelve. The glass makes noise when he move them. Of course Jeremy think it is great that he plays with them.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I JUST LOVE THAT SWEET SMILE AND THOSE TEETH WERE WORTH THE WAIT!!! THE FRIG IS A PRETTY "COOL" PLACE TO EXPLORE...KISS, KISS, ALEXANDER...I LOVE YOU, MIA