Friday, December 28, 2007

A week for "ONE"

It is so hard to believe a year has come and gone and my baby is a week from being a year old. I can still remember the way it felt to feel him move in the womb. What an amazing feeling to know you are going to be a mom.

Then it happens, your WHOLE world changes and this little 8lb baby is here. I loved hearing Alexander cry for the first time, I knew he was fine. We were a little worry for a little while, but God gave me my little miracle baby boy!
Watching him grow and learn new things everyday was so amazing. The greatest of these was him recognizing me, it really is wonderful to be someone so special's favorite person!
Becoming mobile was such a great milestone, Alexander's personality really began to show. He could then go to all the things that interested him. Having only nieces I really did not know what to except a boy to like and it was totally different but in a great way!
Everyday my little man continues to grow and learn new things. Just the other day Jeremy said he could not wait for Alexander to start talking. With as fast as this last year has gone he will be talking in no time. Motherhood is truly God's greatest gift and I am so glad he choose me to give Alexander to.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: