Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Disney Pictures

Here are just a few more Disney Pictures. What a great time we had! We took the ferry from the transportation center to magic kingdom and took the monorail back. Here is me and Alexander on the ferry to go see Mickey Mouse! Alexander said Mickey Mouse for the first time the night before we went. It caught us all off guard.



Jeremy and Alexander tried on some hats at the store on main street.




Jeremy and Alexander in front of the castle.




Me and Alexander in front of the castle.



Alexander and I have finally settled in at Grandma and Grandpa's. It is a little sad that we are no longer Jacksonville residents. I still have not got used to not calling Jacksonville home. I did take a big step today and changed the presets on the radio. I know you think that is stupid, but I actually had to think about the fact that I did not need the other stations anymore.

My brother closed on his first home on the same day as we closed on our house. So he moved out before I moved in which worked out really good for me. Alexander is all set up in his room, I am in my old room and the mutts have their own little closet. It has been a great home for me, Alexander and the dogs!

We really miss Jeremy during the week, he is still in Jacksonville finishing up his orders. He is blessed that one of the guys at the base had a room for him to rent for the month. It is nice that he can come down on the weekends. I know I am not going to get to see him very much once he is in Oklahoma. So I am soaking up all of him while I can, I am really going to miss him.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: