Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I am so thankful!
Tonight I am up with Alexander, he is not feeling well. Even though I feel so bad for him and wish I could be sick for him. It makes me so thankful to be a mother. Being a mother is truly God's greatest gift to me. I am blessed so much to have a wonderful husband who treats me like a Queen, and a beautiful baby boy!

Below are some pictures we had done at 21 months.






I cannot believe that in only 11 short days we will be moving to Kansas. It is so bittersweet for me. On one hand it is exciting to move to a new place with different and new experiences. On the other hand I have gotten REALLY close to allot of people here. Living with my Mom and Dad has been wonderful. They help me in so many ways. Having the responsibility of caring for Alexander and 2 dog and myself can be allot sometimes. My parents just stay calm in every situation and help me. I am really going to miss them. I know that southwest airlines it going to be burning up the sky to and from Kansas with the Burgess/Causey Clan aboard in the next years.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

Okay so those pictures of Alexander are ADORABLE!!!! Have a very Happy Gobble Gobble Day girly. =)