Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jeremy's Visit

Last Monday me and Alexander, Buff, Bridget and Brianna went to Gaylord Ice. It was so much fun. Alexander loved the Ice, all he wanted to do was lick it. He also got to see Santa, he did really well with him. He walked right up and sat in his lap like a pro!



Jeremy was here ALL weekend!

On Friday Jeremy had his final exam to become an Air Traffic Controller and he PASSED!

As a Congrats, Mia and Papi flew him down to visit. What a wonderful surprise! I cannot thank them enough!

Alexander was VERY happy to see his "dada" and gave him hugs and kisses all weekend! I cannot believe I only have 2 more short weeks here in Polk County. Bu I cannot wait to be with Jeremy everyday in Kansas. We have found a duplex to rent that is right next door to a friend of mine from High School...how great is that!

I am SO proud of him!



Jeremy flying in was perfect because this weekend my brother was married to a wonderful person. John and Sarah had a perfect ceremony and reception. Of the course the ceremony was so perfect because Alexander was the ring bearer. I did not get any pictures of Alexander coming down the isle, I should say RUNNING down the isle. But I think Mia has some so I will post them once she sends them to me. He had a great time at the reception, he dance with everyone! What a special day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: