Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun around the house and update on EVERYTHING!


Our new favorite breakfast is yogurt in an ice cream cone with sprinkles. He will eat the whole thing!


Playing outside in the nice spring weather of 70's! He loves his play structure, one of the best finds ever!



Since the weather has been so wonderful we decided to have a Chick-fil-a picnic outside. That face gets him almost anything he want, the little stinker!



Update

Jeremy has passed all of his simulation test for this year...PRAISE GOD! There is no question when we look over the last year that we are where God wants us. For us there was no doubt that God would bring us through the last few weeks of stress and testing.

Furthermore knowing how much God has had his hand on us, I took a closer look at the last 3 1/2 months at my job and can see God all over it. Having not worked for the last 2 years I was a little nervous going back and what it would do to Alexander and how my duties at the house would suffer. So we decided that working 3:30-6:00 would be the best opinion since Jeremy is home by that time most afternoons. Then Jeremy's shift changed and Alexander started coming with me. I saw how unsocialized he was and thought it was probably time for him to start school. I asked the director if they had any full time slots available and about a week later she said they had a 9-6 slot in the 1 year old room. I thought it would be perfect. I later thought a 7-3:30 slot would be the best that way Jer and I would get home at the same time and could go to the gym and spend time together in the evening. With the 9-6, I was getting up at 7:15, getting ready, getting Alexander ready, going to work, coming home, cooking dinner, baths, then bed, not extra time. Last week my boss came in and said I need you in the 5 year old room and I will give you 7-3:30. Amazing the favor of God on our family.

Alexander is adjusting well even though he has to get up at 6:30am. Living 3 mins from the school (I timed myself walking it this morning) is nice we do not leave until 6:55! A couple of weeks ago Fifths disease was going around the school. On Saturday Alexander woke up with a rash on his face and then spread to his stomach, arms, then legs so I took him in to the Dr. and sure enough its fifths. Nothing serious he will be fine, he actually had no other symptoms other than the rash and it is almost gone.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I'm so glad everything is working out so well! Alexander is so stinkin' adorable...and looking so much like Meri-Ann! XOXO

John and Sarah Causey said...

I'm glad Alexander is okay! Anything with the word disease in it is just scary... I am proud of Jeremy doing so well with his testing... and happy that your job is working out so perfectly! We love you all so much.

mama to many said...

Yeah, I can see how that face gets him so much :) his lips look so red and he is sooo handsome! I love him and we miss you guys so much!