Monday, May 4, 2009

This sucks!



Alexander got bit today at school. He took a toy from another child and the child bit him. I was told that he got bit earlier in the day but was not to worried about it. But when I saw it, I felt a little different about it. This child is a known bitter and has been doing it for a while. If it continues I unfortunately will have to quit the school and find another job. We cannot have Alexander going to school and getting bit everyday.....If that were to happen I have a feeling we would have some people coming up from Florida. In fact I text a picture to my brother John and he told me to beat the child in the face....cracks me up!

Alexander is doing so good, I think he misses me and Jeremy while he is at school but he really loves his teachers. He is so funny coping EVERYTHING we say. The other day Jeremy said "whatever" to me and Alexander said "whatever" to him. We were rolling! Alexander has also been the joke at school this last week. The cook brought lunch into Alexander's room and Alexander dropped his fork and said "fork". But the way he says "fork" it sounds more like f*** and everyone has been joking about it.

He pretty much says anything and everything and fully understands what it means. Our neighbor taught him to "pound it" (bump fist) and he does it all the time. He is such a blast.

At work they are working on changing my hours, hopefully to 7-3:30 but maybe to 8-5. Either one would be nice, it would be great to go to the gym everyday with Jer.

We thank all of you for your continued prayers for Jeremy. He has a couple more graded problems next week. They are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday he thinks. We know that God has brought us here and that we are doing what He has planned for us. We know that He is faithful to bring us to VICTORY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad all is going well.... well except for the rotten little kid that bit my angel! Shouldnt he be kicked out of the school if he continues to bite kids? that is wierd if he doesnt get punished.