Monday, June 1, 2009

Aunt Buff's Visit

We were so excited to have Elizabeth come stay with us. On Friday night we went to the T-Bones games. The pic with Sizzle is for you Uncle Zach.



On Saturday we spent the day in Downtown Kansas City. We visited the Crown Center which is Hallmark. They had a Lego exhibit, a Crayola crayon store and so much more.



We even managed to fit in a girls night out for Chinese and chocolate fondue! Then on Sunday we made it for Mexican!



It was a wonderful weekend and we look forward to hosting Buff again!

This is Alexander and I seeing Buff off on the plane....I think we were hard to say bye to!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE the last one!

XOXO

Aunt Buff said...

It was seriously hard to leave those faces! I had a lump in my throat for 30 minutes!!! Next time, (and there will be a next time if Jeremy put up with me again!) curbside drop off please! I guess it is like when you drop Alexander off in the morning. You want him to walk away from you, not you walk away from him. Same theory, just a 29 year old baby!