Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

What more could a Father ask for.....Starbucks and the remote. I also got up early to try a new recipe, cheese grit casserole and while I did not serve it to Jeremy in bed it was really good.



Alexander got Jeremy a special Military golf club that he had been eye balling. I thought I had pulled a fast one and surprised him but he saw the package at the door. It was sweet of him to think of me and pretended like he did not see and let me grab it off the door step.



Our family Father's day picture.



I wanted to also make a small tribute to my Fathers. I am thankful for both of them.

My dad is one of the most amazing people I know, not only for having put up with me through my teenage years but to have been a great example to me. He has taught me a great work ethic and how to treat ALL people with great respect.

As for my dad-in-love, I am thankful to him for being a Godly example for Jeremy of what a husband should be. He has treated me as his own daughter from the beginning. This maybe funny to some but one of the great things about Herb is his ability to see and help were needed. He always see when my hands are full and never hesitates to lend a hand.

I thank God for the wonderful men He has hand picked for me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama to many said...

Those are such great words and pictures! we do have great men in our lives!