Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday and Last Day at the Beach


On the night of the 9th Papi grilled steaks and lobster....mmmm! We celebrated my birthday with some really good cake from the bakery down the road. Since Jer and I do not get to see Kristy for her birthday we celebrated hers too. I must say the writing on the cake is a little sad....ha ha!


This was the last day at the beach, I took Alexander out on the boogie board to ride waves. I finally brought some monster trucks down to the beach for Alexander and it was a big hit. He rode them all through the sand and in the pool.



Little helper Evie was always trying to help Alexander with his fashion. They truly enjoyed each other this year. They played so well together, setting up trains, pushing monster truck and playing in the pool. On the day we took Alexander to Alabama he kept asking "Where's Evie, Beckett?" I am so glad they get to spend this time together to become close.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: