Saturday, July 25, 2009


Even thought it has not been that long since I blogged so much has happened! After the beach Alexander stayed Mia and she took him to see Nana and then to Grandma's so he got to spend with everyone. He stayed until I came down to pick him up last weekend. That was the longest I have ever been away from my little man. It was an enjoyable week for Jeremy and I we went to the movies and went on dates! It was fun but we missed our little man!

When I went down we had our family reunion and I got to visit with everyone.


We stopped by to see John and Sarah's dogs and one of the dogs had just been fixed and had to wear this cone....how funny is this picture?


This was Alexander on the plane ride home. He sat in his own seat with his seat belt on the WHOLE 2 and 1/2 hours and the last 30 mins fell asleep leaning on me.



While I was home I got to spend some time with my girlfriends.



On Thursday Jer and I decided it was potty training day! We are going to underwear and not going back. So I had to work on Thursday but Jeremy was home, I warned him that he might be cleaning up all day....well I was WRONG! Alexander told Jeremy every time he had to go. Can you believe it we are on day 3 and he has even got going in public down. I am so amazed that he was ready! We have had NO pee accidents at all. Did I mention I am amazed?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Causey said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the potty training! I am proud of that little man :) Thank you for coming to see my pups... they love you and miss you lol. they told me. See you later!