Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring fun

Finally some spring weather to enjoy. We went to the Loin's club pancake breakfast then to Garden in the Park. Alexander got his face painted...BATMAN!! He was the hit everywhere we went after this.



The garden party was great it had bounce houses, crafts, snow cones, boiled peanuts and of course the park. It was a fun family day. After we went to the children's consignment sale, not too may goodies but nabbed some transformers PJ's. I had a so so week last week back at work. I did not make it in on Monday or Thursday. I am feeling alot more like myself this week, thank God. Jer and I have a great weekend planned next weekend for our anniversary.......since we spent it in the hospital. We are going to Birmingham. So excited for some relaxing.

No comments: