Sunday, March 20, 2011

Visit from Family




During this last week we had a few visitors. Mia, Grandma, Uncle John and Aunt Sarah came up. It was nice to have them here. Mia when back home on Wednesday and grandma left on Friday after taking me for some much needed pampering.



John and Sarah left this morning. This is us at dinner last night at the Irish Pub...Yummy!


It was nice to have family in the house to take our mind off of all that is going on. But now that it is quite again the reality is starting to set in. Back to normal life tomorrow I am not sure I am ready but I guess it will help to get back. Today has been a little hard, it is real now that the excitement of a new baby is not in our home anymore. I just have to believe that God has a greater plan for our family right now. I am still recovering, I not in near as much pain as I was. Please continue to pray for our family as we continue to life back to normal.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: