Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dedication

We had a wonderful celebration this weekend. Our little man was dedicated to God. It was such a wonderful experience. We also got to share this day with Alexander's Cousin Evie, they were dedicated together. I think this is so special that they got to be given back to God on the same day. I thank all the family that made it out for this special day, your love and support are what makes us a family.


We had a great PARTY afterwards, although I am not really sure Alexander knew what was going on. I will have to tell him all about the hard work his grandma put into planning a special party for him.



We also celebrated Alexander's great great grandmother's 98th birthday. While at the party we took the above photo, it contains 5 generations. I think that is pretty cool that we have 5 generation alive in my family.
Alexander also got to meet his cousins Michaela and Caedence. I think Caedence loves him!

This is the toy that Jeremy found at the discovery store. I had to take a picture.


After our long week at grandma and grandpa's we were so sleepy!




No comments: