Monday, February 19, 2007

Sleepy Time

Alexander is the funniest sleeper ever. He sleeps in the craziest positions. For his first 4 weeks he slept in the pack n play in the room with Jeremy and I, but for the past 2 weeks he has slept in his big boy crib! He has done very well, and so have I. It was hard the first couple of day, but after that I was alright. Here are some sleep poses of Alexander that I love!
Here he is at 2 days old, he would sleep through anything.

All Sprawled out at 1 week.
He is a week old here, no matter how tight we swaddle him he always gets one hand out.


Yes, he is shooting a bird in this one at 2 weeks old. Jeremy took this one not knowing what he was doing and we noticed it later.



This is one of my personal favorites of him at 2 weeks.


Here he is at 4 weeks, he had just finished eating. This pose is also known as the milk coma by his Aunt Kristy.



I love this one at 5 weeks, he is laying so perfect.






This is Alexander's superhero pose. We found him sleeping with his arm straight in the air. He is 6 weeks old here.



He is also 6 weeks old here. I took this picture at 5 am, he had been fussing. So I went in to get him to feed and he had fallen back asleep. This is how I found him.

1 comment:

mama to many said...

What a great idea to put on his sleepy pictures!! You are doing such a good job keeping up all of his posts!!! He looks so adorable!
my favorite nephew!