Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rolling Over

I cannot believe Alexander is rolling over, he is only 7 weeks old. Me and Alexander were playing on his play mat in his room. I decided to let him have some belly time. I guess he decided that he liked being on his back because he rolled right over. I was in total amazement! So I turned him back over to see if he would do it again, and he DID! When his daddy got home he got it on video. It is so fun to watch him grow and see the miles stone in his life. He now has a favorite toy and a favorite book. His favorite toy is one that came on some flowers that Nana and Papa Tom sent me in the hospital. It is a baby doll in a diaper, it makes a jungle noise that he loves. When we put it on his belly and shake he loves it. His favorite book is one with Florescence fish in it, as I turn the pages he smiles. He has also started to grip things. The other day I was playing with him and I turned away. When I turned back around he had a toy in his hands. What a big boy!
Alexander also had his first taste of icing. We went to a party this weekend and I let him try some, there is not doubt he was loving it!

No comments: