Monday, August 6, 2007

7 months now

Alexander has been getting into the crawl position for the last 2 days. He wants to go somewhere so bad. He has also pulled up on his crib and on me from a sitting position. He has not yet pulled up from laying down. He is now a belly sleeper. He has been since he learned to roll over. He must get that from me.

Check out Alexander's tree frog PJ's. They are awesome.
 


Here are Alexander's football PJ's. As you can tell I love PJ's! I have had these for a while, but they are 12 months so I did not think they would fit. I think they run a little small because he is in 6-9 months in everything else.
 


We went to the park in our neighborhood. Alexander loved swinging on the swing. Jeremy and I walked around the block with him too. Of course he loved every minute of it, because we were outside.
 


Libby took a bath with Alexander tonight. It was so funny, every time she would shake he would laugh. He kept trying to grab her, it was so much fun.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of bath time with Libby are adorable. They make me laugh so much. I cant believe how big he is getting!

Anonymous said...

TREE FROG, FOOTBALL PLAYER, JUNGLE JIM SWINGER, OR PET SHAMPOOER!!!!HE CAN BE ANYTHING HE WANTS CAUSE HE'S JUST SO CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!MAKES ME WANT TO KISS THOSE SWEET CHEEKS...