Thursday, August 9, 2007

Around the house

Here are just a few fun pictures around our house.

This is one of my favorites, I love the cow towel!
 


Here is one of Alexander new favorite foods, I mix plain yogurt with baby food. He loves it. He will eat the yogurt plain, which surprised me because plain yogurt is so bitter. But I guess he does not know the difference.
 


"Wake up Daddy"

Jeremy came home from work early and took a really long nap. Me and Alexander thought it was time for him to wake up!
 


Bath time with Dixie

It was Dixie's turn to take a bath, he did not think she was as funny as Libby. I think it was because Dixie did not shake as much as Libby. He did enjoy the company.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cow towel is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, LOVE THE FACE INSIDE THAT TOWEL!!!! HOW FUN ARE THE BATHS WITH THE PUPPIES??? HE LOVES THEM AND I'M SURE THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST BATH WITH THE DOGS!!!!