Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Alexander has had a friend over all week. Jacob, my friend's 12 month old, has been staying with us this week. Alexander is not sure what to think about him walking and crawling. But after watching him, Alexander has decided he should crawl. So he is on the go now.
 


We had a fun weekend, some of my friends came up from central Florida to spend sometime at the beach. Lucky for me their beach house is 15 mins away! Friday night it was just the girls, Alexander spent the evening with Jeremy. He did really good, but he went to bed before I got home. So it was the first time I did not get to say goodnight to my little man:( But Jeremy took a video on his phone and sent it to me. Then on Saturday we went to the beach for a couple of hours and had a blast.
 


Here is another one from the beach. We got a new program on the computer and Jer and I have been playing with it. It is so much fun, but it is not easy to use.
 
Posted by Picasa



Alexander is watching Jeremy mow the yard. He loves to look and be outside.
 

2 comments:

Lexie/Gage---- said...

I'm so glad to see updated pictures of you guys. Oh no, look out he's crawling now. One day you guys will have to teach me how to do all of this. Ya'll are so cute. Love ya, Aunt Rhonda :o)

Anonymous said...

GO ALEXANDER GO!!!!! HE'S GOT IT NOW...CAN HE LOOK ANY CUTER IN THAT HAT AND THOSE SUNGLASSES??? KISS, KISS!