Tuesday, April 8, 2008

15 months



Alexander had his 15 month check yesterday and is doing great!

He is now 26 pounds and 33 1/2 inches, he is in the 80th percentile for weight and in the 97th for height, wow!

Everyday is a new adventure, I really never know what new thing he is going to do.
He copies me so much, I went to lay him on his changing table and there was something on it. So before I laid him down I dusted it off with my hand, when I set him on it, he dusted it with his hand.

He is still in 4 diapers but I think we will be going to 5 soon. He is wearing 12 months clothes for the most part he is in a couple of 18 month stuff. He is now in size 5 shoes.

He loves to eat, there is not a whole lot he does not like. As you can see in the picture above Goldfish are what we eat the most of.

He really loves Elmo and can even say it. When he comes on the TV Alexander stops whatever he is doing and watches and smiles.

He has started kissing into the air. I think this comes from me calling the dogs. In fact a lot of times it is directed at the dogs. The other day he made the kisses and said Dixie Dog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a big boy! I miss you guys. Your page looks great. Love, Aunt Sarah