Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We went to Beckett's welcome party on Saturday. It was a blast. Sorry I do not have any pictures from the party, I let Jeremy take my camera with him. All the guys and the kids went to the park and Chuck E Cheese. It was Alexanders first trip to Chuck E Cheese.
I love this photo of Alexander on the swing, he loves to swing.

Alexander loved the cars at Chuck E Cheese.

After this long fun filled day we picked up Michaela and headed back to Jacksonville. On Sunday Michaela got to go to our church. She said it was great but that Uncle John's was better.Then we went to the park in our neighborhood. In fact we have gone to the park everyday that Michaela has been here. This has been our method of travel for the week.
Then on Monday we were supposed to go to the zoo but it ended up being cold and rainy. So we went to Chuck E Cheese again. Then on Tuesday we finally got to go to the zoo. We checked out all the animals and had a picnic lunch. Which I think was Michaela's favorite part. Then I was going to let them play in the water play area but it ended up being repaired.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: