Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hanging out


This chair was Alexander's bouncy seat when he was little and it converts in to a rocking chair. So I brought it out for him to sit in and watch TV and he loves it. I think he looks so big sitting in it.


First knee scrap...
Alexander was playing outside with his wagon and fell and scraped his knee. :( He did not cry to much, but he did not like the band aid, as soon as I would put it on he would take it off.


Alexander loves his dump truck!
He has learned how to climb out of it now, he could always climb in it but needed help to get out. Now he loads it up with stuff and dumps it. Like this morning he loaded up my shoes and took them for a ride around the living room before church.


I love this picture of him in the rocker, I think he was watching Mickey Mouse Club House which is one if his favorite shows. Also check out "Blanket" is in both of the rocking chair pictures. Why couldn't he have picked one of the cute blankets he has?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: