Saturday, May 10, 2008

More up dates


Sorry I have not updated this in a while but we have had a couple of really busy weeks. First Alexander came down with the flu then I came down with the flu and then Mia and Nana came to see us for a week. We really enjoyed having them in Jacksonville!

We went to see Jeremy's jets take off at the airport, but we made it too late and did not get to see them. Look how cute Alexander shoes are, Mia got them for him while she was here. They are little car crocs.


We did get an offer on our house and accepted it. I was less than what we wanted but we do not have the time to sit on it. We close on May 30. Jeremy will be staying up here with one of his friends through the end of June. I am going to go ahead and move in my my mom and dad. Jeremy starts Air Traffic Controller School on July 14 so he will be driving up to Oklahoma City a couple of days ahead. Man are we going to miss him for 4 months! We are very happy that we sold our house but also a little sad. This is our first home and we built it. I am also a little sad that we have to let Alexander's nursery go.



Alexander and I went to have some Mother's Day pictures taken. I have been trying to get this photo for a while, for some reason he would never give me a kiss at the photo shop. What a perfect mother's day gift!


We had to get the one of him with his blanket! He LOVES it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Oh, Meri-Ann. . .he's too precious! What a great sloppy kiss! =) I can't wait to get some from my own little one. . .