Monday, May 19, 2008


Yep, he is doing what you think he is doing.....How did he figure this out? He is WAY too smart.


I thought this was funny, He looks like all the other Americans driving.

Starbucks in hand! All he needs is his cell phone on his ear.


Alexander is growing so fast.
He is now is size 5 diapers, 18 months cloths and size 6 shoes.
He can say SO many words we are really not counting anymore.
Some of my favorite things that he does now are:
He "HONKS" his nose and other's noses. Jeremy taught him this one.
He pushes the button to open and close the garage door, to which he laughs about each time.
He loves books, he will bring me one and sit on my lap for me to read it.
He blows kisses and when he does he say "Mawh"
Looks out the window every time he see Jeremy leave.
Loves Balls and Balloons which he can say both of.
He has got really good at his signs, he now tells us what he wants more of. I have really got to learn more so I can teach him more.


Here we are at the Jacksonville zoo feeding the giraffes. Alexander loved see them this close.

We are really going to miss this place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: