Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Perfect Mother's Day

I had the perfect Mother's Day today.
Of course every morning that I get to wake up to this face is perfect but today was so special.
I got to spend the entire day with my 2 favorite people, Alexander and Jeremy.


Enjoying his bagel this morning.
Yes, I know he is in Christmas PJs, but they still fit!


This was the wonderful spread I came out to this morning.
Jeremy went to Panera and got some bagels and Starbucks for some hot coco!
He got me this great "Family" frame and put pictures in it. I love tulips and look how beautiful these are.

This was my big mother's day gift! I love it.
It is a Pandora charm bracelet with 4 charms.
The charms are: Little boy for Alexander, a heart for Jeremy, a dog for Dixie and Libby and a Strawberry for me.

We had all our wonderful Jacksonville moms to our house for lunch.
We ate so much, I made ham and squash casserole and our friends brought green bean casserole,
baked beans and strawberry pretzel delight (Yummy!). It was perfect.

I have such beautiful moms in my life!
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Happy Mother's Day, Meri-Ann! =)

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Mother's Day wish for you! So glad it was a great one! By the way, you look great in green!!!
Erica Dixon