Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Fun


April showers, bring May flowers

We are learning that first hand, Alexander got to wear his rain coat that Mia and Papi got him for Christmas.



Alexander blowing up his balloon....not really but he knows that is what you are supposed to do it.



We went to try a little Mexican food the other night and Alexander loved the frogs....."ribbit ribbit" he says.




There is this awesome donut place here called kc donuts, they are some of the best I have ever had. One of Alexander favorite things is m & m's or m's as we call them. So when we got to the donut shop and there was one with m's we had to get it and man did he love it....

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Hilarious. . .I LOVE the picture of him sitting with the frogs. . .too cute!

Aunt Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love the how to! He is such a good donut eater! And the picture with the frogs just cracks me up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH HOW I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!! I THINK I WOULD EAT A DONUT THE SAME WAY!!...KISS, KISS ALEXANDER. LOVE, MIA