Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home


Finally after a long search we have found a home church. We have visited more churches than I even care to mention and this morning we went the The Church of the Harvest. www.chruchoftheharvest.org It was a wonderful service and Jeremy and I knew we were home when we got there.

For those of you who don't know, I am going to work full time at the school I work at now. We are not sure what my hours will be yet, either 9-6 or what we are really hoping for is 7-3:30. I should be starting sometime this week, I will keep you all posted.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

great picture!! I cant believe his little smile! It is soo cute. I miss you all so much :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF ALL OF YOU!!! HAPPY YOU FINALLY FOUND A CHURCH...MISS YOU ALL!!!LOVE, MOM