Thursday, April 16, 2009

School Update



We officially survived our first week of school. Alexander did really well, he has not cried one day when I leave him. His teachers said the only time he gets a little sad is at nap time. It is so great to know that he is doing great.

I am enjoying working, I love the teachers in the room I am in and the kids are great too. It is really nice to have an hour lunch break everyday. Do you have any idea what I can do by myself in an hours?!? I have ran errands, cleaned house and even just relaxed. It is wonderful. I thank you all for your prayers during this time of transition for our family.

My mother and Granny are coming up tomorrow and I cannot wait. I will post pictures from their visit soon.

Also I have a couple of medical tests on Monday and Tuesday, nothing serious but please be in prayer for me.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: