Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gardener Pool


We have found an awesome pool about 15 mins from our house. It is only $10 for all of us to get in. You can see how cool it is with all the water spraying everywhere and all the slides.



He is such a doll!




We found a super small kiddie pool and Alexander was in it by himself for a long time. I think it is funny that he has all the water he could possible want and he wants to play with his cars.



Potty Training is still going good. He had a pretty good week at school. He is still working on the poopy in the potty thing it is a little different story. We do go though about 5 pairs of underwear a day, I went ahead and got him 4T cause it is either 2T/3T or 4T and to my surprise, they fit.

Yesterday we were out in public and he told me he needed to go potty so we hurried to the bathroom and I told him to hold it until we made it to the potty. He yelled to all the people around "I need to go potty, guys" as if the whole world would move. I just had to laugh.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

They needed to move! The world should revolve around him :) Looks like that pool is loads of fun. Maybe when we come to visit we can go! Cant wait til the beach... only 1 month :) And wahoo for being such a good little potty trainee! Hope you are all well. Love you.