Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Exciting Weekend


We had a fun time this last weekend. We went to a local festival called Old Settler's...it was great. Alexander enjoyed a couple of rides, they were kind of pricey so he did not get to ride but three. Then we enjoyed a funnel cake and cherry limeade...yummy!


Then on Saturday Alexander's friend Aiden had a birthday party at our favorite park Deanna Rose. It was a round up...as you can see from the hats. How cute! They started by all going on a hay ride which Alexander loved.



Tell me this is not the cutest cup cake! I love the pig!



We got Aiden a Thomas the Train set but I think Alexander wanted it too. While I was wrapping it he kept say "Aiden's present for Alexander" and I had to explain to him that his birthday was coming up in a couple of months and he would get presents then. Then he started saying "Alexander Monster Truck birthday."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: