Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Beach


I love this pictures of Alexander, learning all about flight safety.


This was the mother of all lunch set ups, we put Alexander on a pillow in his chair and then the computer with "Cars" in it. That is the life!



I have no clue why he wanted to carry this ball around in his mouth, but it was funny to me.



This is my family and I love them!



Update:

Everything in the Burgess home is going wonderfully. God is blessing us beyond what we could ask or think! Jeremy's training is going really good everyday he seems to get better and better at being an air traffic controller, be warned though he asked me the other day how long I could live in Kansas!?! So I will in turn ask all of you how long can you come up to visit us? I am truly enjoying my new job. I love the teacher I work with she is a blessing from God. Alexander's teachers are also so great. Potty training is going so great. Alexander is going days without accidents and is now telling us all the time about poops. He is now in size 9 shoes, 3T pants and 3T-4T shirts. It is crazy how fast he is growing. He loves to talk about colors, numbers, shapes, and "ABC's", in fact at the beach there were Pentagon stepping stones and he knew what they were.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO SMART!!!WE ENJOYED SPENDING SOME TIME WITH YOU AT THE BEACH...LIFE IS GOOD!!!KISSES FROM MIA